Please note for the gym:
We run a sign-up sheet requiring members to sign up for their workout slots.
We have 8 slots at a time, and it can get busy between 16:00 and 19:00
However, if you can plan a day in advance – you’ll likely get a spot.
Don’t expect those hours to be “drop in as you please”
Opening hours of the gym: 24/7
How to join RUCsport
New memberships are handled on the first Sunday at 12:00pm of every month.
For 2023: 30th of July (extra!), 6th of August, 3rd of September, 1st of October, 5th of November, 3rd of December.
Step 1. Choose your membership duration.
- 6 months- 600dkk (6 months / 181 days)
- 3 months – 300dkk (3 months / 90 days)
- Trial month – 100dkk (1 month / 34 days)
- The trial can only be used one (1) time
Step 2. Payment.
Bank: reg 9570 konto 12611439
International payment – Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send you a payment link through Zettle.
Step 3. Fill out the registration form
Step 4. Await your membership.
You’ll receive it on the first Sunday of the month if you paid before 12:00 on the day.
You’ll gain access to the gym and dance studio on the following weekday around lunchtime.
Pictures of the gym
Pictures of the gym can be found at www.rucsport.dk/pictures
The membership entitles you to
- Use our facilities on campus (Gym + dance studio)
- Have your voice heard during decision making.
- Request new activities and sports equipment.
- Vote and run for our board at the general assembly.
- Participate at the general assembly, where we present our economy, vote on bylaws, and decide on how to run the organisation.
By joining RUCsport you agree to follow our membership conditions and gym rules. They can be found at the subpages below
About our data collection: We need to document our members when working with the sports’ union DIF.
We always delete information about members 3 years after an ended membership or upon request while terminating a membership.
Your information is handled securely by our treasurer.