Opening hours of the gym: 24/7
Opening hours of the dance studio: Weekdays after 18:00 + entire Saturday & Sunday.
New memberships are processed Sundays at 12.00 (12pm) and begin on Mondays at 08:00 (8am).
If you want to a RUCsport membership, please follow this procedure
Step 1. Choose your membership duration.
- 375dkk (3 months / 90 days)
- 600dkk (6 months / 181 days)
Step 2. Payment.
Bank: reg 9570 konto 12611439
If you don’t have a Danish bank account, please contact us by email.
Step 3. Include the following info in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full name
- Birthday: Day-month-year format (e.g. 31-12-2021)
Step 4. Await your membership.
You’ll have it by next Monday morning if you paid before Sunday 12:00pm.
Pictures of the gym
Pictures of the gym can be found at www.rucsport.dk/pictures
The membership entitles you to
- Use our facilities on campus (Gym + dance studio)
- Have your voice heard during decision making.
- Vote and run for our board at the general assembly.
- Participate at the general assembly, where we present our economy, vote on bylaws and decide on how to run the organisation.
- You can acquire a trial membership for 125dkk for 1 month / 34 days. This can only be used once. Afterwards you’ll minimum need to pay for 3 months.
By joining RUCsport you agree to follow our membership conditions and gym rules. They can be found at the subpages below
About our data collection: We need to document our members when working with the sports’ union. We always delete information about members 3 years after an ended membership or upon request while terminating a membership.
Why the odd number of days?
We round up to the nearest ‘week -1 day’, so all our memberships start on Mondays and end on Sundays. We’ve previously done 30/90/180 but they ended up having different end-days. This just means extra membership time at the same cost for you 🙂